Hamilton EW vs Hamilton NS

Lexic4

Jul 25, 2012
Trying to decide on my first MK Hamilton and don't know if I should get the EW or NS! I'm 5'2" and am torn because I like the looks of both of them. Any advice?

acm1134

Nov 9, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I'm 5'2 and before I owned any Hamilton's, I only wanted the e/w version because I thought the n/a was too big. We'll I ended up returning or selling all of my e/w Hamiltons before even using them because they don't hold nearly as much as the ns does. I now own 10 ns Hamiltons and they are my favorite !!

Lexic4

Jul 25, 2012
I'm 5'2 and before I owned any Hamilton's, I only wanted the e/w version because I thought the n/a was too big. We'll I ended up returning or selling all of my e/w Hamiltons before even using them because they don't hold nearly as much as the ns does. I now own 10 ns Hamiltons and they are my favorite !!
Would you mind posting a mod shot of you with one of your NS Hamiltons? Do you have orange? That's the color I'm thinking of getting--I've been looking for the perfect orange bag.

Jul 23, 2013
South MS
I'm 5'7" and prefer the ew over the ns. To me the bigger the bag, the more I'm going to put in it and the ns is already a big bag to begin with. I knew I'd load it up then would hate having to lug it around.

Lexic4

Jul 25, 2012
I'm 5'7" and prefer the ew over the ns. To me the bigger the bag, the more I'm going to put in it and the ns is already a big bag to begin with. I knew I'd load it up then would hate having to lug it around.

Hi! If this is any help I am 5'3 and here is my NS hamilton. Sorry the picture isn't the best! Just wanted to give you a visual. :smile:

Thank you both! This helped a lot!