Hamilton e/w satchel? real life model shots?

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I love the Hamilton style but most versions are too big. Does anyone have the e/w satchel and real life model shots? If the store shots are accurate, maybe this is the everyday MK bag I should be carrying. Really want to get down to one awesome black bag and a few colors to play with. (Kind of antithesis of me when I found tpf. :P)

I love the Hamilton style but most versions are too big. Does anyone have the e/w satchel and real life model shots? If the store shots are accurate, maybe this is the everyday MK bag I should be carrying. Really want to get down to one awesome black bag and a few colors to play with. (Kind of antithesis of me when I found tpf. :P)

I hate these E/W N/S descriptions, I never get it. Do you mean the medium size vs. the large? If so, I think I can help with modelling shots, let me know.

I'm just over 5 feet tall and size 6.

picture.php

Thank you so much.

I know what you mean about directionals...it's a purse, not a compass. Is that the medium/small satchel? I know the totes and "regular" Hamiltons are too big, but I love the lines of the bag.