Hamiliton prices

jazzyj1021

Sunshine&Lollipops
I know i've heard people say "Don't pay full price for MK".
Well..how often are Hammies on sale? I LOVE them but don't want to feel guilty for buying the bag full price. OR..is it just utterly so so so worth it? :P

Googleme

O.G.
Feb 24, 2010
Ohio
If I had paid full price for my XL Hamilton, I wouldnt have had any regrets because I LOVE that bag!! I wouldnt have paid full price for the large size bags that I have because I dont wear them as often. You can usually find them in TJ Maxx or Marshalls for a fraction of the price if you are not very particular on the color. I bought the large distressed hamilton with gold hardware for $129 (including tax) from Dillards and my best friend bought one in black with gold hardware for $230 (including tax) at Macys, so they have sales on them in the department stores.

labelwhore04

Apr 14, 2011
We the North
Certain colours go on sale. I've rarely seen a black/luggage go on sale but i've seen the less popular colours on sale. I just recently bought a luggage hammie for $395(canadian) full price because i've never seen that colour for cheaper! It was worth it though:cloud9:

May 1, 2006
I refuse to pay full price for most items, so I always wait for a sale.

I got my black/gold hardware Hamilton satchel during Macy's Friends and Family sale...it was 25% off.

loveglam

Feb 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
I usually don't buy bags unless they are on sale. BUT I did buy my Hamilton full price because I hadn't seen the luggage with gold hardware on sale (I had a hard time even finding one in stock at full price at the time!). I don't regret it one bit. Hamilton's are worth every penny!

purpleaddict

Aug 22, 2011
I got my hamilton at macys friends and family sale. 25% off! Totally worth the wait. Or check out MK outlets. They have awesome selections for a real nice price, too!

Oct 1, 2009
In my handbags
Maybe we can start a thread for Hamiltons on sale . I got mines from Macy's friends and family sale it's the black with gold hardware. I ha e yet to use it because I feel I can get it for less still .

lvh75

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Yes, yes! I would love to track a thread for Hamiltons on sale! I have been looking at these beauties for a week or two now, and I am convinced I need one, it will be my first MK bag, totally different from anything I have in my collection!

I would like to purchase a pink one, I think it's called 'Electric Pink'. But since it is a bright color, maybe I should wait till it goes on sale?? Anyone care to give me advice?
Thank you :smile:

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
Oct 3, 2010
New York
I actually waited a while for mine. I bought the cobalt blue quilted Hamilton months after I had seen it and happened to call a local MK store and found that they not only had one left, but it was on sale! It was just meant to be! I'm also fortunate enough to have a mom that works at Macy's and gets a 20% discount at both Macy's and Bloomingdales.

lvh75

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
I actually waited a while for mine. I bought the cobalt blue quilted Hamilton months after I had seen it and happened to call a local MK store and found that they not only had one left, but it was on sale! It was just meant to be! I'm also fortunate enough to have a mom that works at Macy's and gets a 20% discount at both Macy's and Bloomingdales.
Wow, congrats on scoring your bag and on sale, I love it when that happens! I actually have a nephew who works at Macy's who can get me a discount on things too.... I haven't taken advantage of the discount yet, but I think I will very soon ;)