Hamiliton prices

jazzyj1021

Sunshine&Lollipops
Nov 13, 2011
I know i've heard people say "Don't pay full price for MK".
Well..how often are Hammies on sale? I LOVE them but don't want to feel guilty for buying the bag full price. OR..is it just utterly so so so worth it? :P

If I had paid full price for my XL Hamilton, I wouldnt have had any regrets because I LOVE that bag!! I wouldnt have paid full price for the large size bags that I have because I dont wear them as often. You can usually find them in TJ Maxx or Marshalls for a fraction of the price if you are not very particular on the color. I bought the large distressed hamilton with gold hardware for $129 (including tax) from Dillards and my best friend bought one in black with gold hardware for $230 (including tax) at Macys, so they have sales on them in the department stores.

Certain colours go on sale. I've rarely seen a black/luggage go on sale but i've seen the less popular colours on sale. I just recently bought a luggage hammie for $395(canadian) full price because i've never seen that colour for cheaper! It was worth it though:cloud9:

I usually don't buy bags unless they are on sale. BUT I did buy my Hamilton full price because I hadn't seen the luggage with gold hardware on sale (I had a hard time even finding one in stock at full price at the time!). I don't regret it one bit. Hamilton's are worth every penny!

There was a large lock Hamilton at my TJ Maxx a week ago. If you have TJ Maxx or Marshalls in your area you should check them out first. They get shippments in often of MK bags. This bag was $ 210

Maybe we can start a thread for Hamiltons on sale . I got mines from Macy's friends and family sale it's the black with gold hardware. I ha e yet to use it because I feel I can get it for less still .

Yes, yes! I would love to track a thread for Hamiltons on sale! I have been looking at these beauties for a week or two now, and I am convinced I need one, it will be my first MK bag, totally different from anything I have in my collection!

I would like to purchase a pink one, I think it's called 'Electric Pink'. But since it is a bright color, maybe I should wait till it goes on sale?? Anyone care to give me advice?
Thank you :smile:

I actually waited a while for mine. I bought the cobalt blue quilted Hamilton months after I had seen it and happened to call a local MK store and found that they not only had one left, but it was on sale! It was just meant to be! I'm also fortunate enough to have a mom that works at Macy's and gets a 20% discount at both Macy's and Bloomingdales.

I actually waited a while for mine. I bought the cobalt blue quilted Hamilton months after I had seen it and happened to call a local MK store and found that they not only had one left, but it was on sale! It was just meant to be! I'm also fortunate enough to have a mom that works at Macy's and gets a 20% discount at both Macy's and Bloomingdales.

Wow, congrats on scoring your bag and on sale, I love it when that happens! I actually have a nephew who works at Macy's who can get me a discount on things too.... I haven't taken advantage of the discount yet, but I think I will very soon ;)