Halzan or So Kelly?

Halzan, can be worn many different ways, outside pockets are so practical. I do like the SO Kelly a lot but the Halzan is so versatile that I could have Halzans in a rainbow of colors.

The halzan!!! Folded down like a portfolio/clutch looks super chic and love it as a cross body!!!!! I tried on the SO kelly and while its beautiful, found it so deep i thought it would be hard to find stuff.

Halzan can be worn many ways, but IMHO is strictly very casual. While I like its functionality, if you are looking for a bag that can dress up a bit, you may want to give some serious consideration to the so kelly. Both are lovely, but to me the so kelly has a touch more elegance so it depends how you wish to use the bag. Good luck deciding! I am sure you will be happy either way!

I love my Halzan. It can be hand carried/shoulder carried and even used as a clutch. Its lightweight and the pockets are so handy! I don't own an SO kelly but I think it's so darn long. I would hate having to dig so deep to look for my keys (which happens every day since my keys are always at the very bottom of my bag).