Halzan Fully Loaded - what fits inside.

Jan 20, 2009
Inspired by jyyanks pictures I was fortunate enough to be online when the Halzan was released on eu.h.com. I bought in euros saving £420 off the UK price and collected the bag in store yesterday. I love it. It's perfect for me and I can see it being a really wearable bag.

I won't post modelling pics as there are already great ones here (http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-halzan-reveal-877206.html) but I thought I would show what it holds and a comparison pic between this and a bolide 37. The Halzan is 31cms x 10cms and the Bolide 37 x 13 although my bolide is stuffed to it's limit in these pics.

I filled it will a dogon wallet and silk'in purse, bebop cosmetics case, dogon key holder and pilo sunglasses case. There was still lots of room and would happily hold a small umbrella and pack of tissues. I had my phone and calvi card holder in two of the four outside pockets and the bag held its shape and fastened in the cross body style.

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_7361.JPG

IMG_7362.JPG

Thanks for the pics! Your halzan looks great! :biggrin: Seems to hold quite a fair bit. I hope I can try one on in real life when I'm in Hawaii next month. Would be a great day to day bag.

Inspired by jyyanks pictures I was fortunate enough to be online when the Halzan was released on eu.h.com. I bought in euros saving £420 off the UK price and collected the bag in store yesterday. I love it. It's perfect for me and I can see it being a really wearable bag.

I won't post modelling pics as there are already great ones here (http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-halzan-reveal-877206.html) but I thought I would show what it holds and a comparison pic between this and a bolide 37. The Halzan is 31cms x 10cms and the Bolide 37 x 13 although my bolide is stuffed to it's limit in these pics.

I filled it will a dogon wallet and silk'in purse, bebop cosmetics case, dogon key holder and pilo sunglasses case. There was still lots of room and would happily hold a small umbrella and pack of tissues. I had my phone and calvi card holder in two of the four outside pockets and the bag held its shape and fastened in the cross body style.

View attachment 2739696

View attachment 2739684

View attachment 2739685

Great pic n thanks for sharing this cool chic bag