Halo bag! IRL gorgeous!!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
I just left Caesar's Palace...got to look at the halo shimmer in peach IRL and it is TDF!!! omg...so beautiful. The price is $1760...more than anticipated and it is a bit smaller than I thought..about the size of the speedy 25 but sooooooooo pretty. the tassle is so cute. It is definately on the list for this fall as it is a LE runway bag!! Just thought you'd like the info! They also had the silver..very pretty also..both are amazing..so much different and sooo soft, the calf leather is gorgeous!

It is about the size of a speedy 25 with a short strap that can fit over the shoulder or be worn on your arm. Has a bit of a hobo shape to it...as it slouches unless you totally fill it up. Would most likely fit a wallet, cell, small make up and that's about it...if you fill it too much it loses the slouch and a lot of it's character. VERY pretty, the silver is gorgeous too.. espcially if like me you missed out on the mirror speedy..it'll really appeal to you!

I just left Caesar's Palace...got to look at the halo shimmer in peach IRL and it is TDF!!! omg...so beautiful. The price is $1760...more than anticipated and it is a bit smaller than I thought..about the size of the speedy 25 but sooooooooo pretty. the tassle is so cute. It is definately on the list for this fall as it is a LE runway bag!! Just thought you'd like the info! They also had the silver..very pretty also..both are amazing..so much different and sooo soft, the calf leather is gorgeous!

baglover1973,

The Halo shimmer, you say, is $1760. Is that with tax or before tax? I was quoted that the Halo would be $1650 before tax when I saw it IRL.

I hoped they didn't add the price increase to the LE bags too. I wondered if the Speedy Cube 30 is still $2700. Still too steep for a speedy!

^that is before tax...i was a bit caught off guard myself...must have gone up with the last price increase!! I am sure the speedy cube 30 went up too! :sad: sucks..

Gosh! That means with the price increase the speedy cube would over $3000 after tax! This really sucks!

I remembered when I waitlisted for the white wc 35 speedy back in March, I was told the speedy would be $1180 before tax. But with the price increase in April, the price was $1270 before tax. So I guessed they must add the increase to the LE bags also.:nogood: