Halloween!!!

1. For those of you giving out candy tonight, or have just recently gone to parties, What is the best costume you've seen so far?!!?

Giving out candy: a girl that made a aero chocolate bar wrapper out of cardboard and wore it hehe

party: a guy that dressed up as a christmas tree, equipped with angel on top and garland around the tree :yes:

2. I saw a guy dressed up as a milk cow waiting for the bus! That was pretty good! :biggrin:

3. Eh, i didn't get many kids at my place but i saw a little of the Today show this morning and someone was dressed up in a playdough container. It was so cute!

4. I'm biased, my daughter's costume rocked!!! She's 7 and she went as Cleopatra, complete w/ headress, gold bangles, fancy eyeliner. All her friends were Disney princesses, so she stood out. She was the only Cleopatra we saw. Other than my daughter, there was a pre-school age girl dressed as a bride and she was gorgeous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice