Halloween

1. Hi everyone. I have a question. I have to dress up for work this Sat. for halloween. Does anyone have any idea's? I was thinking of a hooters girl or a correction officer. I know i don't have much time just one day. So can anyone help with some more ideas or one of mine.

Thanks
    Gianna

2. Umm well. I guess it depends where you work! LOL I sure wouldn't go to a professional job dressed as a Hooter's girl! LOL

A correction officer sounds cute. You really just need to head to a Halloween store, check out all of the costumes and try them on!

3. being A doctor is easy too..
    Get gloves , a mask,and scrubs

4. Um . . . Hooter's Girl? Where do you work?

You could do a business suit and a witch's hat (or cat ears and tail).

5. I :heart: Halloween. My favorite costumes are those that are easy to do but still unique and not likely to be worn by everyone else thus I would never be a schoolgirl and would never let my man dress in drag - unless we were being very specific characters (I have been Strawberry Shortcake and Hermione from Harry Potter in the past and my friend had a drag Janet Reno costume that was great). Here are some of my favorites that are easy to do (most of which I have done). I like to look cute but especially for things like work, I don't want to cross the line. And yes, I know I have a completely dorky sense of humor:

Dress all in gold (fabulous gold dress preferred) with gold glittery make-up, carry a shovel. You are a gold digger.

Wear a fitted shirt or tank top that matches your skin tone under a (preferably black) strappy dress. Only wear one strap on your shoulder and leave the other hanging exposing your shirt. You are Tara Reid.

Fabulous evening gown + tiara + home-made sash = Miss America. Or get more creative - for example, give yourself big hair, wear a gaudy evening dress and call yourself Ms. New Jersey (and before anyone gets upset, I picked Jersey because I live there now and didn't want to pick on others, just myself).

Devil ears + fabulous clothes (Prada wear possible) + bag with obvious Prada logo = The Devil Wears Prada

Tie a large decorative bow around yourself and either write on a white T-shirt or make a tag out of sturdy paper and on the T-shirt or tag write "TO: Men, FROM: God" - You are God's gift to men.

6. Ok so i spend all day at the mall. And i couldn't find anything. I was just hooked on the correction officer. So i went to lover's lane. After i spend all day for about 6 hours. I ended up wearing my first choice LOL. I hate when i do that.

7. Wow those are some really good idea's. I wish i would of went on my computer first. Before going out to the mall.

8. I work at M.A.C.

9. One year, my brother ripped up a bunch of cereal boxes, pinned them to his clothes and added fake blood. He was a Cereal Killer.

10. Or they could just do this:

http://www.frightcatalog.com/Halloween-Costumes/Funny+Costumes/Wardrobe+Malfunction-1103089/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice