Halloween Nails ~ Post Pictures!!

Ok, as I responded to Aquablueness, I found a Walgreens in my area that I didn't even know was there - it took me about 20 minutes to get there - LOL! It took me a good deal of time to find the buggers as everyone said they were not in the cosmetics aisle but located elsewhere. I finally found them (yeah!) :yahoo:and was able to get a couple packs of the white tips and the dark color (Lolita) to hopefully use for the french pumpkin manicure that Aquablueness so beautifully modeled and designed! :heart:

yeahhh, the dark color is called Lolita. Your manicure looks :nuts::nuts::nuts:, you did a super great job on them:woohoo:, btw, i can't take credit for everything. i got the black tips idea from armcandyluvr, and the jack o' lantern (ahh, so that's how you spell it, thanks msbuttercup! thanks for the compliment too!! ) face was from my DBF. i just did the painting hehe. i can't wait till you try the white tips:tup:.

yeahhh, the dark color is called Lolita. Your manicure looks :nuts::nuts::nuts:, you did a super great job on them:woohoo:, btw, i can't take credit for everything. i got the black tips idea from armcandyluvr, and the jack o' lantern (ahh, so that's how you spell it, thanks msbuttercup! thanks for the compliment too!! ) face was from my DBF. i just did the painting hehe. i can't wait till you try the white tips:tup:.

You are too sweet! Thanks again for the inspiration! I can't wait to try the white tips too. Fun!!!

Aqua, I love your nails!! I must find these Incoco strips and try them!! Thanks :biggrin::graucho:

oif40o.jpg

24bluad.jpg

aquablueness you did a great job,this is too cute !

Here are my Halloween Nails for today :smile:

Note: They are not acrylic, they are glue on plastic nails. (I work at this store that sells these Japanese Nails and other nail products.) But the designs are acrylic :tup:

IMG_0005-2.jpg

IMG_0006-2.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

I have another set that I will be wearing tomorrow, so more pictures tomorrow :yes: