Halloween Nails ~ Post Pictures!!

I didn't paint them black, however, i wonder if it could be done.

As a way of improvising, what i did was i took the black looking colored strips (don't have them with me right now so i can't tell you the name of the color, it's a new color) i cut them into thin strips and i stuck them on. Essentially you could do that with any of the other colors. Super cool huh?

This is free hand, so it's a little messy. I used black on the tips and topped it with Fantasy Makers Glitter.

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture001-4.jpg

i bought the fantasy makers polish.. haven't used it yet.. :smile:

the incoco strips are kinda hidden at walgreens. they are at the end of the deodorant aisle. they are not with the regular nail stuff. i thought my walgreens didn't have any either...

Was inspired by ArmCandyLuvr to do orange and black tips. Here are my girls.

BTW, asami, i LOVE your pumpkin nails....no way i'd be able to do those. luckily you live so close to me! ;-D

So, i did my toes first, and my DBF saw me doing them and say 'hey, it would be cool if you did eyes and a nose', i tried it and he LOVED it...and he wanted one on his thumb! LOL....now he's out playing b-ball with his friends....i have an interesting love-a-ble bf!!! He was so happy to have that on his thumb that he gave me a big kiss and smiling as he walked out to go play b-ball......:faint:
Guess i still learn something new about him after 5 1/2 years we've been together.

Here are my toes (which i originally did first):
24bluad.jpg

Then my bf wanted one too...LOL, i know. It struck me to be very odd.

My DBF hand:
axf8mw.jpg

And his THUMB! (note the cuticles...it's a man's hand):
i think his jack-a-lantern dood looks way cooler than mines b/c i gave it some jaggedy teeth
10za9li.jpg

And because i liked them a lot, and thought i'm probably not going to be sick of seeing them on my toes, i did them on my fingers too! :-P

Here are my fingers:
oif40o.jpg

Anyways, it was his brilliant idea for the jack-a-lantern black french tip look. Thanks HUN!

I LOOOOOOOVE this! Your manicure and pedicure look adorable! I absolutely love it. And I'm really lovin' the orange color you used too. I definitely want to give this a try! Too adorable! :heart:

^ I'm (almost) embarassed to admit this, but after seeing your beautiful french pumpkin manicure, I went on a hunt today to see if I could find everything. I went to Ulta since I live in Northern VA and we don't have Walgreens here in the area where I live and they didn't have the Incoco...:crybaby: Thing is I'm almost 100% sure I've seen these before! I went to Target just to make sure I didn't see them there before and CVS with no luck. The only thing I can figure is that I must have seen them at Walgreens in FL when I was there a few weeks ago. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Anyway, I tried to buy a similar orangey color and some black nail polish. I guess if I can't find the black ones, I can try painting the white tips black when I receive the order from Walgreens online...

Ok, as I responded to Aquablueness, I found a Walgreens in my area that I didn't even know was there - it took me about 20 minutes to get there - LOL! It took me a good deal of time to find the buggers as everyone said they were not in the cosmetics aisle but located elsewhere. I finally found them (yeah!) :yahoo:and was able to get a couple packs of the white tips and the dark color (Lolita) to hopefully use for the french pumpkin manicure that Aquablueness so beautifully modeled and designed! :heart:

I attempted to complete the halloween french nails last night and it definitely took me some time. I don't think mine are nearly as beautiful as Aquablueness' nails, but I'm still happy to have been able to try it the same! Here's my pic (and my attempt to copy) which was only an attempt as I bow down to the creator! ;) Sorry it's a little blurry. I had to take it with my iPhone...

Attachments

• halloween nails me1.jpg
    halloween nails me1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 123