Halloween fun ;) The MAM has always reminded me of...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay so I have been meaning to write about this for awhile. I know it may seem really silly and crazy, but in honor of Halloween being a month away, I figured I'd finally mention it.

I have ALWAYS thought that the MAM kinda looks like the old version of the Amityville House. Now don't get me wrong, I love the MAM and I hope to own one soon, but it really does look similar to me LOL!! :roflmfao: The famous scary eye windows of the house and then the MAM's handle hardware and shape... Please don't laugh at me :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not too far fetched, am I?? :lol:

2. Lol, I think I can see it.

3. That's hilarious. I can see how you got the idea, but it's still too funny. :smile:

4. Yay I'm glad you guys don't think I'm nuts for thinking it haha :smile:

5. Oh, I didn't need that thought, I scare easily :nogood:

What color is the red MAM in the middle? So pretty!

6. ^ I found the photo on here but I don't think it said the color name. It is very nice indeed!!

7. Ha!
    This thread reminded me of an old picture I had in photobucket from last Halloween...This "sort of" applies here!

[​IMG]

8. ^ Haha that's cute!!

9. Yay!!! I've missed your RM hijinx pictures Mags!!