halloween/fall RAOK...who's in?

Ladies, I know we're all excited to get the next RAOK started, but we need to remember that there are rules and guidelines that need to be followed first. I talked to Melly (who can't access tPF right now), and she wanted me to assure you that she will handle all of this tonight. Please hold off until then. Thank you!!

do you think id be able to join in this time?

I don't see why not -- as long as you're an active member of TPF and the MJ forum and you can send two (or more gifts) to your buddy, I don't see why you couldn't participate -- there are usually guidelines as to how much you should expect to spend and when the gifts need to be mailed or shipped by. I think the biggest thing is that you're an active PF/MJ sub-forum member and post here regularly and participate in various discussions

Thanks girls for trying to help out!! :heart: That was very sweet of you. I am working on a new thread and will hopefully have the official sign-up posted within an hour or so. :flowers:

okay thanks iluvmybags.
yeahhh i understand all the rules and stuff.
i guess cause last time, i was still too new?
but yeah if its okay with others, i'm in!

Quick question girls:

Did you want to do a RAOK with one or two gifts this time? Oh and just so you are aware, I am changing the due dates for having the packages sent so that people might actually receive their gifts BEFORE Halloween. ;)

Two packages was fun, but if we're on a bit of a reduced schedule I think one would be great, too:yes: Would that also make it easier to keep track of? Since it's so soon after the last RAOK, maybe one gift would make more sense...

Quick question girls:

Did you want to do a RAOK with one or two gifts this time? Oh and just so you are aware, I am changing the due dates for having the packages sent so that people might actually receive their gifts BEFORE Halloween. ;)

I like the idea of two (or more) gifts because it's over too quickly if we just do one -- we did a secret santa at work where every day for a week, we'd leave small "gesture" gifts for our buddy and on Friday, we had a luncheon and exchanged our larger gifts -- we could do something like that, where you send one or two small "gesture" items and then finish it off with a "bang" of a larger gift