Halloween Costumes

Since the Frozen craze hasn't died down around here, my daughters, ages 6 & 4 are going as Elsa & Anna. And they insist that their 10month old baby brother has to be Olaf the snowman. I'm trying to figure out how to make that costume.
It's his first Halloween :smile:

Some ideas:

anythingcanbesexyhalloween.jpg
You're such a guy it kills me.

hermes_lemming, you'll need to share pictures of your pup as bumblebee.

I'm doing a safari-Jurassic Park thing. I have a safari outfit and dinosaurs. Lol.
I only do this for work. Once a year I get to wear something completely out there and I take advantage.

Last year I was salmon sushi.
Lol only if he misbehaves. Whenever we're in the pet store, he acts like he is in the canine version of disneyland. He has to greet the staff, all the other customers, etc. Whole time I'm eyeing the doggie costumes while I'm admonishing him for being such a ham.

My friend is having a housewarming/Halloween party on Friday 31st, and I've decided to go as Lara Croft - I already have long dark hair, a top, the gun holsters and boots.. now all I need to find is brown cargo-type shorts :smile:

I found a black dress at the Goodwill for like $4. It's full length, mostly lace. I thought it would make a perfect "fallen" angel base. I picked up some black feather angel wings and a black halo to go with it.

We are going to dress the kids up as skeletons. Not even going to try and do make up. They wont sit still for it. Only going to a few neighbors houses to trick or treat. Then going to the families for dinner. What about you? I don't think I saw what you were doing.

i am actually trying to dress up as king xerxes from the 300 movies. there is no set costume. i have to be creative with my jewelry, and i'm actually looking for ideas on how to make it happen. i have been developing a list of different terms to search for jewelry on ebay. originally i thought just typing "persian jewelry" would be all that i would need to do but, it's requiring more than that. i have been looking up "leg jewelry" "arm jewelry" "head jewelry" to try and find things that would work best. i will try and insert a pic image or a link so you can see. the biggest thing that i can't seem to identify is the jewelry around his neck, and the piece that is on his chest, that seems to be a hub where a bunch of chains are attached to. i believe it may be labeled a "harness" but this search hasn't provided me any success. if anyone is familiar or has any ideas, i would love to hear them.

Did you pull this off? Pictures of finished product? Amazing idea!