Halloween Costumes for couples

lisaclarck

Oct 12, 2008
Girls i'm in search of any "homemade" creative Halloween costume ideas! i need something that me and my husband can "wear" together and it has to be homemade :smile:
Here are a few of my ideas:

Wilma & Fred Flintstone
Shrek :smile:
Poilce officer and burglar

any other cool ideas ?:wlae:

moon and star
sun and moon
peas and carrots
gasoline and a match
hunter and a lioness
tinker bell and peter pan
magician and rabbit
chicken and an egg
thing 1 and thing 2
president and 1st lady
fire and ice
flower and bee
fly and fly swatter

Last edited:
ketchup and mustard (or hot dog and mustard)
cop and prisoner
wolf and little red riding hood
robin and marion
baby in diaper (guy) and giant bottle (girl)
fisherman and mermaid

One year I dressed up as Samara, the creepy girl from The Ring and my husband was the TV set that she came out of (in the movie). I found a white old dress, dirtied it up with like charcoal I think it was, wore my hair down and over my face and also painted my face. Then for the TV set, I took a big cardboard box, cut out holes on all four sides, and I found a screenshot of the well and taped it on there. Then I taped a remote control on top. My husband wore all black. It was fun to hear people call me Samara when we were walking down the street.

EDIT:

found pictures
DSC00045-2.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

Last edited:
this might be a little too nerdy..

not necessarily my significant other, but "pair" costumes.

buttt, my friend and i have been Supply and Demand, as in economic terms.

we made shirts that had the trend charts, Supply goes up, and Demand goes down. And on the back of demand said "You Want It?!" and on the back of supply it said, "I got it!"

this would be awesome actually. you could sew 6 little dolls hanging all over the both of you and push stollers and just be loaded down with diaper bags, etc...:lol:

^^ LOL ^^

Anyway, the other day my BF said that he wanted to be Santa Claus and I could be his elf. haha. I mean, he could've at least said Mr. and Mrs. Claus! Why do I have to be his elf? Sheesh haha. :P

One year I dressed up as Samara, the creepy girl from The Ring and my husband was the TV set that she came out of (in the movie). I found a white old dress, dirtied it up with like charcoal I think it was, wore my hair down and over my face and also painted my face. Then for the TV set, I took a big cardboard box, cut out holes on all four sides, and I found a screenshot of the well and taped it on there. Then I taped a remote control on top. My husband wore all black. It was fun to hear people call me Samara when we were walking down the street.

EDIT:

found pictures
DSC00045-2.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

this is so original !! Very cool !:tup:

Green eggs and ham
Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
Dorothy and Toto
Deanna Troy and one of the Star Trek Next Gen characters - perhaps Number Two
Roxanne and Cyrano (literature)
Romeo and Juliette (gotta be ready to die)
Lott and salt wife (bible)
Baywatch male lifeguard and sexy gal swimmer in bikini
Madame Butterfly and British officer/sailor (opera)
Carmen and bullfighter (opera)
Giselle and liar prince (ballet)
Swan and prince (Swan Lake ballet)
Barbie and Ken