Halliwel names her baby.....???

midsamid

May 5, 2006
She named her baby Bluebell Madonna! She said that she'd been inspired by seeing the spring flowers during her pregnancy. 'But what really clinched it for me was my mother telling me that the bluebell is increasingly rare, so it's precious flower, which seems just right for my daughter'. The baby was born May 14 @ London's Portland Hospital, weighing 5 lbs 12 ounces. Congratulation 4 U:flowers:-Be a good mother Geri!:yes:

=============================================================================================

Source: Celebritywonder.com

People who do stuff like that to their kids really annoy me. There are so many gorgeous, REAL underused names that one could pick if you want your child to be a little distinctive, without resorting to that kind of crap. It's like these people think the only names to use are the top 10 Jacob/Emily/Olivia/Matthew/ kind of names (which are fine), or crazy made up stuff. There's so many good real names: Antonia, Susannah, Cecilia, Josephine, I could go on and on, which would be lovely for a girl and aren't all that popular...

Well, maybe she can go by Bella or something.