Hallelulah - lemon Roxy & red Mabel!

Well to be totally honest - I've told my cleaner not to come for two weeks! Don't want you all thinking I'm some kind of domestic goddess because I'm certainly not!
At a girls' night recently we were chatting about how men really don't do housework etc. The problem is - mine does!
One of my friends turned to me & said: 'We know what you don't do, what exactly do you do?!'

Well to be totally honest - I've told my cleaner not to come for two weeks! Don't want you all thinking I'm some kind of domestic goddess because I'm certainly not!
At a girls' night recently we were chatting about how men really don't do housework etc. The problem is - mine does!
One of my friends turned to me & said: 'We know what you don't do, what exactly do you do?!'

Supervise of course :nuts:

Jo and Flossie - hope you both feel better soon!! Put your feet up and relax all day!!!

SJ - my DD asked me the same thing when she told me to wear arm and wrist weights when I clean. Actually had to remind her that I don't do that sort of thing!!!! I told her that I do cook and that was enough!!

You all keep me happy during the day, just wish I didn't have the time difference!!

Jo and Flossie - hope you both feel better soon!! Put your feet up and relax all day!!!

SJ - my DD asked me the same thing when she told me to wear arm and wrist weights when I clean. Actually had to remind her that I don't do that sort of thing!!!! I told her that I do cook and that was enough!!

You all keep me happy during the day, just wish I didn't have the time difference!!

Thanks Kroquet,not been doing too much just plenty of tea and fun on TPF