Hallelulah - lemon Roxy & red Mabel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a day - came back from Shepton with lemon Roxy (again!) and now I've scored a red medium Mabel in the John Lewis sale! Result!!!! :yahoo:
    I can now stop faffing around & putting you all through the tedious minutae of me trying to make my mind up. I am now sorted - and have a £158 gift voucher to spend at Bicester in May!

2. Yay - now of course the only decision you have to make is which one to carry to the May Meet!

3. Well done Sarajane you can now relax

4. Congrats...on your 2 lovely purchases. Great choices.

5. Modeling pics asap

6. Oh Riff, I've got a plan. I'm going to bring 3 bags & keep zooming back to my car to change!!!

7. It was Meant To Be :yahoo: SO pleased that you (finally) managed to get a red Mabel :tup: I'm sure you'll be very happy together :yes: Can't wait for pics.

The £158 credit voucher will come in very handy for a purse or keyring or whatever. Or Antony or Brooke, maybe ;)

And don't worry - your bag buying escapades are never tedious :nogood: I found it all quite exciting today, musing over yours and Flossie's purchases.

8. Red Mabel arrives Wednesday morning. I'll glam up & take some pics with lemon Roxy & then do some with Mabel. Oooooh, the relief!

9. Sarajane you will sleep well tonight....

10. Congratulations! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Could I possibly ask a favor? When you get your Mabel, I'd love to see photos of her side by side with the Roxy ... I just love the Mabel in red, and if there is a chance the medium will work for me, I may still consider it. Thank you!

11. :yes: ITA it got me through a tough day and made me smile.

12. Don't forget someone else's as well! (purchase that is)

See - I'm getting that feeling now when I now I've made the right decision, all's well with the world! I've been all angsty since buying pink Mabel - knew it wasn't right. Should have just bought red Mabel in the first place instead of all that to'ing & fro'ing - have probably spent the difference between the sale price & RRP on petrol!!!
    The voucher is earmarked for a purse. I saw the new zip around today but they only had white or black & I'd like coral.

13. Oooh Riff, glad to be of service! It got me through day one of the Easter hols - 13 more to go!

14. I love that feeling of contentment:smile: Until the next time;)

15. It'll be a pleasure. I'll take pics of them both on Wednesday for you. You love the colour & if the medium were big enough, I think it would be great for you.