Hall of Shame: Post the Ebay Fakes Here!

Absolutely shameless - not even a scarf name

I am not sure that one isn’t real ... very hard to tell with the invisible scarves, better photos needed, the invisible are notoriously hard to photograph, my jury is out on this one , other photos needed and a lot more scrutiny and time
Recently on Disabled List and unable to take the time to do the research, this one is real and rare, an invisible scarf from about 15 years ago.

Absolutely shameless - not even a scarf name

Not all scarves have names.
This is a fake but not for the reason stated

The pictures are from an authentic bag (the one I recently got...), but they were stolen from the original seller... I already reported it, but there was no option for reporting stolen pictures, just fraud in general. Wondering if the seller would send nothing or a fake...

• Wow
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
The pictures are from an authentic bag (the one I recently got...), but they were stolen from the original seller... I already reported it, but there was no option for reporting stolen pictures, just fraud in general. Wondering if the seller would send nothing or a fake...

The listing is gone - your reporting worked!

Probably an easy design to copy: On a summer day on eBay France.

Imho, falls into the category of photos are not good enough to authenticate or say it is fake, the sku number is spot on however