Hall of Shame: Post the Ebay Fakes Here!

can you please help me to be a smarter buyer of hermes i've been fooled so many times because some of the bag i bought comes with authentic dustbag.i did not know where they get the authentic dustbag with fake bags!damn!i'm so depresse!

oh god!help protect buyers.i'm one of those buyers who got victimiz.i'm still so depress because i can't get my money back the seller from ebay said she'll give me a discount and made a new invoice outside ebay but thru paypal.and now i have a hardtime collecting from her i bought like 3 bags from her that supose to be 100% authentic money back guarantee.she owes me a lot of money!can you please give me some advice on how to get my money back.i have'nt been sleeping lately because of this headache.i'm so mad!

Can someone please take a look and let me know if they think this bag is real or not. I don't understand why the price is so low for a blue jean Birkin but then again. Thanks for any info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110437537294

fake.how did you send the pics from ebay to purse forum?i've been wanting to do that just don't know how.i've been a victim of fake hermes from ebay it was a very hard lesson to learn. i wish it never happened.

fake.how did you send the pics from ebay to purse forum?i've been wanting to do that just don't know how.i've been a victim of fake hermes from ebay it was a very hard lesson to learn. i wish it never happened.

Johanna - If there's a bag you are seriously considering buying (not just curious) please post it, according to fomat, in the authenticate this H bag thread. Who is the seller of the 3 H fakes? If you can't get your money back through paypal or you credit card, this is illegal, and you can take this to the police

I just went to ebay and typed in the item number, when the picture came up I went to the Address part, highlighted, copied and then pasted into the email. I am so sorry about the fakes that you bought but I am sure if you pursue, you will get your money back, maybe you should get your bank involved.

Curiously though what made you think the blue jean Birkin was a fake? I thougth so because of the low price, but was there anything with the seller or something you saw in the picture. I want to buy a Birkin but am scared now. Thanks for any help.

oh god!help protect buyers.i'm one of those buyers who got victimiz.i'm still so depress because i can't get my money back the seller from ebay said she'll give me a discount and made a new invoice outside ebay but thru paypal.and now i have a hardtime collecting from her i bought like 3 bags from her that supose to be 100% authentic money back guarantee.she owes me a lot of money!can you please give me some advice on how to get my money back.i have'nt been sleeping lately because of this headache.i'm so mad!

ok - did you pay by Paypal? if so open a case with them if you haven't already....
if you paid by wire transfer then contact your bank and see what they can do. my advice in future would be unless they are a reputable re-seller with 100% feedback, never ever wire transfer money as it's much more hassle to come back if there is a problem. All the reputable sellers on ebay are listed on the forum, and you can always post items in the Authenticate This thread before you leap in... or make sure the seller accepts Escrow for larger purchases. good luck..

ok - did you pay by Paypal? if so open a case with them if you haven't already....
if you paid by wire transfer then contact your bank and see what they can do. my advice in future would be unless they are a reputable re-seller with 100% feedback, never ever wire transfer money as it's much more hassle to come back if there is a problem. All the reputable sellers on ebay are listed on the forum, and you can always post items in the Authenticate This thread before you leap in... or make sure the seller accepts Escrow for larger purchases. good luck..

Hi, can you please explain about the seller accepting Escrow for larger purchases, how does that work exactly? Thanks,

With Escrow.com........ Once you sent the money to Escrow........ Escrow will contact the seller that the money is there waiting.......Then the seller send you the product, and once you receive the product and happy with it you get Escrow to release the money to the seller........... That how it was done when I used to use Escrow, however the fee is much higher than Paypal and most of the time the buyer is responsible for the fee.... being said that I still believe that Escrow is the safest way to E-buying this day......... IMO