Hall of Shame: Post the Ebay Fakes Here!

Avoid seller: oceanviewcabin (4)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/195949255897 - Listing needs to be taken down even though it's sold. Please report it! :tender:

I paid a third party to authenticate the Clic H bracelet, as I seriously suspected, it was deemed FAKE! Has sold a few more since, I feel for the other buyers as it cost me nearly $40 dollars ($25-US converted to AU dollars) to get a certificate -But, well worth it for me!

No way, no how, would I buy H items again on eBay. NEVER EVER!! I'll stick with my B&M Store here.
The image is no longer there, but you refer to a Classic CLAC CLAC enamel bracelet ? Sadly, those fakes are plentiful and only $30 in a million colors

• Thanks
Reactions: lovlouisvuitton
The image is no longer there, but you refer to a Classic CLAC CLAC enamel bracelet ? Sadly, those fakes are plentiful and only $30 in a million colors

Luckily I own a few purchased directly from H here, but I've in and out of hospital so many times I've lost count! Time got away from me. Ugh! So when I received the Fake one I knew it was a Fake and used a paid H authentication service who also deemed it Fake! Disgusting seller!! Got my full refund but out of pocket return postage and the paid service. $63 bucks! Really happy with the paid service I used, although seriously not cheap even for a Bracelet! :faint:

Seller: atticspecials
Title: Hermes Paris Silk Scarf 46x46 MSRP $1099 Great Gift Stunning Scarf Last Minute
eBay item number:395134191483

EDIT: After viewing this item I was sent a 'Seller Initiated Offer' of $350. This was intriguing as I had not saved the item to my Watchlist. Despite being a regular ebayer I was unaware that this aggressive selling practice existed. However, it doesn't surprise me that it is used by Sellers flogging fakes.

Be careful out there!

Attachments

• IMG_9294.jpeg
    IMG_9294.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I'm loving this new Birkin 50. Such a great price for so much leather.

This "BRAND NEW" bag is so exclusive, that Hermès forgot to include the felt protector and forgot to put gold feet on the bottom and forgot to stamp the front plate to signify "gold". :graucho::graucho::graucho:

• Haha
Reactions: jag