Hall of Shame: Post the Ebay Fakes Here!

Hey lady, Next time you see a fake H silk send me the link….I have an ebay contact that will actually take a look at every listing I send him and will actually take the item down (Well sometimes). I have been showing him one seller’s entire store that is ……suspicious indeed. In fact…let me share the ID on ebay - anyone that loves to browse H silks on ebay needs to report this seller as often as possible. Some items may be legit but I see some that need attention. The ebay contact tells me that sometimes it takes numerous reportings from different sources to raise a red flag if the seller is established. Of course what I hear….Is….if you bring in $$ for ebay then it takes a lot of outside screaming to make them pay attention.

Here is the seller ……..Something is just off with them. They do not accept messages and do not ever show the scarf flat.
Seller ID: Dzha6358

for example this one:
This seller has made a fortune selling fakes. I've been wondering why he/she hasn't been banned yet. It has probably been a good 4-5 months since it started. There are no active listings under this seller right now. YAY!

Hey lady, Next time you see a fake H silk send me the link….I have an ebay contact that will actually take a look at every listing I send him and will actually take the item down (Well sometimes). I have been showing him one seller’s entire store that is ……suspicious indeed. In fact…let me share the ID on ebay - anyone that loves to browse H silks on ebay needs to report this seller as often as possible. Some items may be legit but I see some that need attention. The ebay contact tells me that sometimes it takes numerous reportings from different sources to raise a red flag if the seller is established. Of course what I hear….Is….if you bring in $$ for ebay then it takes a lot of outside screaming to make them pay attention.

Here is the seller ……..Something is just off with them. They do not accept messages and do not ever show the scarf flat.
Seller ID: Dzha6358

for example this one:
sorry I didn’t see this for some reason. But good news below!
This seller has made a fortune selling fakes. I've been wondering why he/she hasn't been banned yet. It has probably been a good 4-5 months since it started. There are no active listings under this seller right now. YAY!
great news!

I was just poking around - checked out this seller - bad news is that auctions are back up, saw several for H fakes. Also checked completed listings - lots and lots with no bids. Maybe folks are catching on - or at least suspicious. Ugh - I hate the fraudsters…

I was just poking around - checked out this seller - bad news is that auctions are back up, saw several for H fakes. Also checked completed listings - lots and lots with no bids. Maybe folks are catching on - or at least suspicious. Ugh - I hate the fraudsters…

Yep, she's baaaaack! This seems to be a lost cause. I guess Ebay prefers all the money they are making off her than stopping fraud.
:cursing::mad::tdown:

• Angry
Reactions: Luvbolide
So seller dzha6358 is back with all his/her fakes. I've noticed 5 feedback retractions, I'm guessing from buyers who realized they bought fakes and came to some kind of agreement to revise or delete feedback (not sure if the later is possible) Anyway, this is the link to such seller:

Today I figured out that instead of reporting a listing, I can report the member. I did. The way to do it is so buried within the Ebay site it is almost impossible to find.

If anyone is interested, please report any seller here (You MUST be logged in to your Ebay account before you click on this link):

Good luck!

I saw this and immediately thought it was that dhz?? seller from Vegas above, but it isn’t. Hint 1, I do not believe Cent plis was done in a giant silk. Hint 2, I immediately said to myself this design looks flat with no depth and H doesn’t look flat. Hint 3-1000, I always look at details. One could play spot the difference for several minutes at least lol
This fake on eBay on top pic. A real 90 silk on bottom pic
793D9CA1-C241-4BF8-AFEE-17E7AD14D7A6.jpeg
DDFAC964-538A-4F39-A2A5-C00B76C5EFFB.jpeg