Hall of Shame... Post Prada Fakes Here

Forgive me for not knowing what makes this fake, but what do you see that makes this fake??? I'm not inclined to take the word of the seller about authenticity, but help me understand why this is counterfeit.

I think (and I could be wrong) that the stitching on the front logo is uneven and too close to the metal signage :smile:

They're all toast...

The seller idodo14, who listed 2 fake Pradas, also has a fake Chanel that I reported. Given her crappy feedback, I'm surprised eBay let her list these items. Hopefully, eBay will review her and stop her in her tracks!

Frankly, I'm reluctant to report something that isn't confirmed as a fake. If someone else can chime in and confirm it's counterfeit, I'll jump all over it, but right now, I'm reluctant.
I'm the furtherest thing from a expert but I can see quite a few things wrong with this one, won't name them here but pretty sure miss figgy would condemn this bag

editing to say:just did a search & miss figgy has in the past said 2 items from this seller are fake so I'd say this is too

Last edited: