Hall of Shame ~ Picture Stealer ~ Buyer Beware

chanel_luv

O.G.
Dec 17, 2009
Ladies,

Please make sure when you post that you know for sure that this is stolen pictures. Please do not post if you are unsure who the real picture owner.

Mod, if you are not happy with this thread, feel free to remove. I just thought this will be useful reference.

To make it easy, please use this format

Item:
Stealer Name:
Stealer website:
Link:
Original picture owner name:
Original picture website:
Original picture link:

Always remember to watermark your picture !

I think this is great, since my item has sold some time ago and went to a great tpfer. I will just quote my original post when the mess was going on with this little thief.

If anyone is purchasing from SELLER - MADEUP4U...be aware she has stole pictures in the past, be careful.

Ebay took down her listing when they saw she not only stole my pictures but EXACT description. Seller is lazy too.:P

FAKE!!!! stole my pictures and description from Bonanzle and listed this listing on ebay - I discovered this when I listed MY real ones ebay and was looking at other listings.
I reported. Not trying to break any rules - just want to protect ladies from a cheat and what are sure to be fakes - if she can't even use her own pictures and description!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120597735596&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

RARE LIMITED CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN STUDDED PIGALLE 5 INCH

SELLER - MADEUP4U

Item number:120597735596Item location:west hollywood, CA, United States

tao bao is a horrible Chinese website where most pp sell fakes and steal pix from other people. I personally water marked all of my pix with Traditional Chinese (:heart:)

Classic Chic @ tPF
私人收藏照, 僅供 tPF論壇使用.
網友請自重, 謝勿盜用

Translation:
private collection, pix for use on tPF only, item not for sale. Have some self respect, do not steal pix.

TaoBao user mainly use Simplified Chinese, but I'm sure they can read Traditional Chinese as well. hope it helps!

tao bao is a horrible Chinese website where most pp sell fakes and steal pix from other people. I personally water marked all of my pix with Traditional Chinese (:heart:)

Classic Chic @ tPF
私人收藏照, 僅供 tPF論壇使用.
網友請自重, 謝勿盜用

Translation:
private collection, pix for use on tPF only, item not for sale. Have some self respect, do not steal pix.

TaoBao user mainly use Simplified Chinese, but I'm sure they can read Traditional Chinese as well. hope it helps!

Thanks. I learned my lesson. Now, I start to watwrmark all my pics :biggrin:

I don't have the information, anymore, and all of the listings have been removed, but a seller on Bonanzle stole my pictures when I was selling my Louis Vuitton Neverfull.
His/her id was: tnguyen4
When you searched for neverfull mm, his listing came up right beside mine! He was selling it for a little less, and while mine came with the receipt, he claimed that it was lost.
I was beyond miffed.

chanel_luv logobag stole my pics too...... :cursing::censor: I am obviously now watermarking my pics!

Item: Grey patent jumbo and MOD PIC :wtf:
Stealer name: logobag
Stealer website: tao bao
Link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=7544502009
Original picture owner name: NYCavalier
Original picture website: tPF
Original picture link: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/come-share-your-september-2010-purchases-621861.html

this is extremely crazy~~~ yeah u shud.. prevent online thiefs