Hall of Shame: Fake Celine!

dreamlet

Find Beauty in the Ordinary
O.G.
Oct 22, 2010
As the popularity of Celine continues to increase and we are seeing more and more fakes on the market, I thought it would be good to have a place to post your fake/counterfeit Celine finds for us to report to eBay or to warn potential buyers about!

Important:
1. This thread is NOT for authenticating bags. Please post any and all questions about authenticity in the AUTHENTICATE This Céline thread.

2. Please do not go into great detail regarding what about a particular item is fake - we don't want to give counterfeiters any hints on how to improve their products.

3. Be 1000% sure it's fake before posting - ****************** if unsure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in HK over the weekend and saw quite a number of these Celine-wannabes in some malls in Mong Kok.

attachment.php

What's even more interesting is the PRINTED Birkin next to it! Look carefully, it is 2D! Everything is printed on! Looks 3D nonetheless!

I thought it was quite cute nonetheless. Just for a good laugh. :roflmfao:

Attachments

• CelineWannabe.jpg
    CelineWannabe.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 34,493
I was in HK over the weekend and saw quite a number of these Celine-wannabes in some malls in Mong Kok.

attachment.php

What's even more interesting is the PRINTED Birkin next to it! Look carefully, it is 2D! Everything is printed on! Looks 3D nonetheless!

I thought it was quite cute nonetheless. Just for a good laugh. :roflmfao:

but these are not fake per se, are they? They just copy the style. You ever wonder why one designer never sues the other and that fashion houses sue for trademark infringement but not copyright? Teehee.