Half of Half (Name Brand Clothing)

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Hey guys!!! I'm not sure if many of you know about this place, but im ADDICTED!!!

http://www.halfofhalf.com/UserPages/MainPage.aspx

It's kinda of like a TJ Maxx where they get a lot of overstock and a lotttt of returns from major department stores and mall stores...but the prices are AMAZING!!

I just went yesterday and walked out with 3 pairs of True Religion Jeans (a disco juile big t ($69), a billy ($39) and a joey($39)) and a hudson skirt jean pencil skirt($29) and a long sleeve mens lacoste polo ($19)...ALL for $195!!!!! In the past I've found a couple of Burberry Polos, 7FaMK, Joe's, William rast, a LOT of Tahari stuff, Tory Burch, the older - nicer Dana Buchman clothing....and etc etc!!

AMAZING deals! They get new stuff every wednesday and this is the first time I went 10 mins before the store opened and it was a MADHOUSE!! But a quick warning...some, if not A LOT of the merchandise is damaged. So if you are like me, you have really examine stuff before you buy it!!! I prefer brand new stuff, and it is in the store - just have to dig lol! But, if you dont mind fixing missing buttons, or small rips then this may be the perfect place for you! Oh, and if this is ur first time going there, check out there website and become an insider, you'll get a $5 off coupon for ur first purchase! = )

Oh and most of the items have the original Bloomingdales/ Norstroms/ Dillards price-tag and look identical to the items i FOOLISHLY paid full price for! So I am almost positive that authenticity is NOT an issue!!! = )

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
oh and for those of you that are interested, the website has locations and if you click on New This Week...it will prompt you to pick a store and then will tell you what will be "released" in store each week!

I've never felt the need to get there super early, or even on wednesday. But for yesterdays True Religion Jeans, I got there about 9:50 (10 mins before the store opens) and there was a line probably 15 people deep...some ladies had been there for hours. I guess they went early to peak through the windows to see where the jeans were (there are about 20 racks full of jeans from various designers (everything from apple bottom to calvin klien to COH and True Religions)) When the doors opened it was crazy, those ladies went exactly towards the rack and found most of the jeans! I was lucky enough to find two and then in the dressing room a woman offered me a couple more...so id suggest "stalking" people lol! Because you know all 15 jeans you pick up wont fit them lol! I've gotten my BEST stuff looking at the dressing room "discards" lol!!

Oh and be prepared for a MAJOR treasure hunt! The one I go to is organized nicely, but the one on the southside gives me a MAJOR headache and I don't even bother going...too messy and disoganized!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
sorry for the five million msgs, lol this store just makes me so excited lol!!!

Just found a listing of stores on facebook and thought it would be helpful!

Arkansas - Fort Smith, Hot Springs, Little Rock, Springdale
Kansas - Lenexa (Kansas City), Topeka, Wichita
Mississippi - Jackson
Missouri - Joplin, Springfield
Nebraska - Omaha
Oklahoma - Lawton, Oklahoma City (2 stores), Tulsa
Tennessee - Memphis
Texas - Fort Worth, McKinney (Dallas), Richardson (Dallas)

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
wow. amazing deals!

i'm not near one, but i'm sure this will be helpful for other tpf-ers.

Apr 23, 2009
i love it there as well! Two weeks ago they had most things marked to $6 and I got a theory tshirt, 5 c&c california tees and tank tops, a few james perse tanks and couple pair of theory pants. They do have quite a few things that are damaged but it seems a lot of them are not as well. At the one near me they have TONS of juicy necklaces, charm bracelets, charms and other jewelry. Not a juicy fan but some of it is really cute and so cheap!

Apr 23, 2009
For some reason, most the people who go to the one I go to aren't interested in any of the brands I am because they always seem to be on the back racks or marked down even more because no one is taking them.. more for me i suppose!!

HalcyonGirl

Just Getting Started
O.G.
Jun 29, 2008
Texas
I love this place. I've only been once but I bought some really cute dresses that were so cheap. On certain days everything is cheaper so it's great.

You really have to search though.

May 15, 2008
USA
gosh! wish they had something cool like that here in the northwest. =( These prices make the rack prices seem sky high!

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
sorry for the five million msgs, lol this store just makes me so excited lol!!!

Now you've got me excited! LOL
Gonna try to fit it in my errands today. Saturday's probably not the day to go but it'll be within range of the mall and other stores I'm heading to. Looking forward to it!

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
NO WAY! I had no idea what these where. Would it be worth a drive to Omaha (2 hours) to shop there? I drive past them all the time in KC but wouldnt ever bother going in!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
hehe yay!! Glad you guys liked it :smile:

Agelessharmony...just be prepared to DIG DIG DIG, i spend at least an hour when i go... but im usually looking for lacoste/burberry/jeans ... Ralph Lauren Polo's are EVERYwhere, wont have to look hard for that...as is mall store brands

Vhsethan - It depends what you want, like if you check out the website, you'll notice that this wed (Aug 3) they will be putting out 7FAMK jeans and Juicy couture jewlery!!! I would suggest driving down EARLY morning, early as in you get there before the store opens lol! Because the good stuff is usually grabbed within the first 15 mins! After that, stake out the dressing rooms, and ask others if they could try the items on if they dont fit them!

7FAMK should range around 40ish and juicy jewlery should be $19....which is ok for some of the charms but AMAZING for some of the clunky necklaces and bracelets!!!

let us know what you get!!! =) GOOD LUCK! lol

oxyoxy136

D N A
Nov 19, 2007
Texas
Oh, they have one right next to UTD (UT-Dallas). I've been wanting to check in, but I've never had the time...