half moon woc or mini/small classic flap?!

blings726

Dec 12, 2008
sooo tax season is here, and that means some extra moula!! hehe
and i can nottt wait until i get my tax refund b/c its going straight to chanel!! (dont tell my boyfriend! lmao)
So this would be my second chanel, my first being the black jumbo lambskin GHW...
this time around i want more of a spring/summer color- either light beige or white and i dont want to spend more than $1500.
i have a couple questions if anyone could help! :smile:

-Does the half moon woc come in white with GHW?
-Does the half moon woc come in light beige with GHW?
-Does the classic flap come in light beige GHW in the mini or small sizes?
- And does anyone know where i could find these bags if they do exist?

P.S. I love all you guys on TPF you guys are a god sent! haha :smile:

all half-moon's only w/ silver... timeless classic envelope comes in white w/ ghw... there's word that beige mini will be released -- time? no idea, but probably before the fall.

yup, i also heard a beige mini with ghw will be coming out. the price on caviar mini is $1995 and lambskin mini $2100, small size is around $2425 i think.

I tried the WOC and loved the look of it and really wanted to be able to use it but I really want to fit more things like my cell phone AND makeup, etc., so I am looking into the mini and the small flap. Where do they have the small available in caviar in stores? Does anyone know? And what are the current prices? Thank you!

I tried the WOC and loved the look of it and really wanted to be able to use it but I really want to fit more things like my cell phone AND makeup, etc., so I am looking into the mini and the small flap. Where do they have the small available in caviar in stores? Does anyone know? And what are the current prices? Thank you!
mini is 2200, small (if you can find it) is 3200.