half moon WOC or LV Brea MM vernis for everyday use?

princessluxury

good girl gone bad
Jun 12, 2009
Hi I'm a mommy of 8 months old twins. Have dilemma between WOC or LV Brea for everyday use. I always out with the kids. Mostly by myself as dh working all the time so I was thinking WOC would be great option for hands free bag but worries it might be too small? ( I'm 5'6 , 110lbs )

Is the woc big enough to put your sunglasses?

TIA

The halfmoon would fit glasses compared to the other models. I would go for WOC, very useful piece. I worry about vachetta on the Brea especially with kids. Just my two cents.

I suggest to use woc with you with your baby and find a diaper bag separate. I have both Brea and half moon woc. Brea is heavier and boxy. It's not friendly to use when you have a baby even cross body. Good luck!

I don't have the half moon WoC, but I do have a Brea in MM.

I find that it's too bulky to carry cross body, so the alternatives are to either carry by the handle or long strap over one shoulder. I can't imagine having to carry a Brea and juggle twins, so I feel that the better and lighter option is the half moon.

Good luck deciding!

the half moon is really roomy.. i can fit my camera, my cell phone, and my keys with room to spare. i have it in caviar and i don't worry too much about it getting scratched up or anything.

The Brea vernis is gorgeous but it's high maintenance. The leather gets rubbed easily and needs to be buffed often. It's also a little bulky and can't be worn crossbody. I used to only wear it to special events, not daily. The half moon or WOC is better for mothers with small kids. Good luck deciding!