Haley's Couture + Monaco Babe The Same Scam

gigi123 said:
I plan on buying one of their discounted birkins and will let everyone know what happens. I will post photos and perhaps then, they will be forced to listen as we will be a much united force to reckon with. I have been in contact with them and received one response from the three I had sent. More later...nothing has yet happened. So, we shall see...

:wtf: :shocked:

Reactions: lulilu
gigi123 said:
I plan on buying one of their discounted birkins and will let everyone know what happens. I will post photos and perhaps then, they will be forced to listen as we will be a much united force to reckon with. I have been in contact with them and received one response from the three I had sent. More later...nothing has yet happened. So, we shall see...

Not only let tPF know -- you should make sure to let the authorities know! Selling counterfeit goods is a federal crime, and if you can make the case against them, you would be providing a huge service. Will cost you $$$, though......:wtf:

What????????? gigi123, why you're buying their discounted birkin? Even if it's discounted, it's still a lot of money. I will not waste my money away knowing they're cheats. And to prove to the authorities that they scam other people's money. WHy???????????????

I can buy Chanel tweed jacket with the money!!

gigi123 said:

Wait a minute. i'm hoping I miunderstood you here but you are going to buy a bag from Haley's?? The same Haley's that we've been talking about? Why? This is a lot of money to gamble with here.:sad:

OH MY GOD. GIGI you would be CRAZY to do it. My friend called Boynton Beach police to report Haley's Roslynn matthew a few days ago and she said that the place Roslynn was staying, is just a rental apartment and she may have already gone. The police officer said that Roslynn is quite the criminal-- after all, how else can you explain having 2 existing Social Security numbers concurrently??

Haley's Couture owners are crooks. They sell real hermes to people whom they know can find them in the US and they would send out fakes to people who they don't think will come after them in the US.

Boynton Beach police are looking into this as well. What they have committed is a federal crime, and is punishable by imprisonment.

Don't be foolish.

tresormakati said:
OH MY GOD. GIGI you would be CRAZY to do it. My friend called Boynton Beach police to report Haley's Roslynn matthew a few days ago and she said that the place Roslynn was staying, is just a rental apartment and she may have already gone. The police officer said that Roslynn is quite the criminal-- after all, how else can you explain having 2 existing Social Security numbers concurrently??

Haley's Couture owners are crooks. They sell real hermes to people whom they know can find them in the US and they would send out fakes to people who they don't think will come after them in the US.

Boynton Beach police are looking into this as well. What they have committed is a federal crime, and is punishable by imprisonment.

Don't be foolish.

She has TWO SS#?:wtf: OMG ... Gigi123, do NOT do it!!!!

That's what makes Roslynn Matthew so clever-- and yes, she is the real person. There is a credit file on her. She borrowed a lot of money and it got charged off from her, then she moved into Florida (out of Maryland) presumably to start life all over again.

It's funny, because the officer whom my friend spoke to, said he will find a way to slap a case against this woman. He even went as far as saying that if he was the husband of my friend, he'd personally fly over boynton beach, hunt her down and kick her butt :biggrin:

So my friend has stirred the Boynton beach police dept because of this. Now a manhunt begins? :biggrin:

Gigi123, instead of risking your hard-earned money and giving it to Haley, why not donate them to the ladies of this forum? we can all use some extra allowance for our bags:yes:

YES, she has TWO SSN.
Gigi123, I wanna know, why on earth would you attempt to buy from this seller when all you've been trying to establish on this thread is if HC and MB are the same seller/ have the same suppliers? Lady, you are swimming in shark-infested waters. Why be bait when you can avoid it??:wtf:

koukanamiya said:
She has TWO SS#?:wtf: OMG ... Gigi123, do NOT do it!!!!

If you are willing to waste your money, why don't you do a good deed and donate half of that amount to my friend who got gyped instead? wouldn't that be better? :smile:

tresormakati said:
That's what makes Roslynn Matthew so clever-- and yes, she is the real person. There is a credit file on her. She borrowed a lot of money and it got charged off from her, then she moved into Florida (out of Maryland) presumably to start life all over again.

It's funny, because the officer whom my friend spoke to, said he will find a way to slap a case against this woman. He even went as far as saying that if he was the husband of my friend, he'd personally fly over boynton beach, hunt her down and kick her butt :biggrin:

So my friend has stirred the Boynton beach police dept because of this. Now a manhunt begins? :biggrin:

This whole thing is just so bizarre. Thank goodness I've never purchased there ... I hope your friend gets her money back soon. It's horrible what she has to go through.:crybaby: