Hairy Lip :(

definitely do threading. don't wax...waxing causes wrinkles over time and you could get allergic and get tiny pimples from it.

also for the threading you don't have to wait so long to get it done like waxing. the thread is so thin and will grab the tiniest of hairs. it hurts but its worth it.

you can usually find threading in indian or middle eastern owned salons or shops

I have really dark hair and I just wax, its quick easy and lasts a good time. It doesn't grow back thicker or anything but laser removal is something I want badly. But you can't have tanned skin because the laser will target it or something? :shrugs:

I used to pluck my but it took too long and I havent got time to sit around all day doing that. One day I got frustrated and used my epilator. It worked a treat! 20 seconds and its all gone. I follow it up with Kalo, a hair regrowth inhibitor to keep a smoother lip for even longer. :yes:

Just an FYI about laser. Not to scare you but...My DH had it for the hair on his back. He said that it was the most painful thing he has ever done. He has a VERY high pain tolerance. He said gum surgery was nothing compared to this. I know someone else that had their bikini area done and she said the same thing but she said the pain was almost as bad as giving birth.

I am sure others that have had will say something else but that is just what I have heard from 2 people that I know that did it. I just know the upper lip is very sensitive.