Hairy Lip Helper...

I am so NOT an advocate for bleaching. Just get the hair off your face! Why would a blonde mustache be better than a brown one? Both are gross.

I have tried lasers, and am taking a break, as they are freaking painful. (And this is from a girl who takes Botox and Restylane without getting numb first.)

I read once that in Japan, women to shave the fuzz off their faces, so I do that and I pluck strays who have the nerve to reappear. I am VERY happy with the results. It also exfoliates my skin and I have great looking skin for 40.

Furthermore, I do not want to look like my female relatives who are covered in blonde facial fuzz that STANDS OUT when dusted with setting powder!

Don't knock it until you try it.

I just use peroxide as a toner for my face because it is the only way my acne would clear up, and it just ends up bleaching my upper lip naturally. But, I would only suggest using it if you are naturally really porcelain, because peroxide will bleach a heavy tan.

I am so NOT an advocate for bleaching. Just get the hair off your face! Why would a blonde mustache be better than a brown one? Both are gross.

I have tried lasers, and am taking a break, as they are freaking painful. (And this is from a girl who takes Botox and Restylane without getting numb first.)

I read once that in Japan, women to shave the fuzz off their faces, so I do that and I pluck strays who have the nerve to reappear. I am VERY happy with the results. It also exfoliates my skin and I have great looking skin for 40.

Furthermore, I do not want to look like my female relatives who are covered in blonde facial fuzz that STANDS OUT when dusted with setting powder!

Don't knock it until you try it.

You shave your face?
Doesn't it grow thicker?

everyone keeps saying not to shave it but thats what I do :lol: its very fine hair and doesn't grow back thicker, guess i'm lucky :shrugs: I have thought about having it threaded but the pain on my brows is enough :sweatdrop:

I tweeze when i need to. I tried the sally hansen depillatory cream once but then i heard it was like shaving (in the sense that the hair will grow back thicker). Anybody know if that's true?

I wish i could wax but i'm not very good with pain :crybaby:

i heard it was like shaving (in the sense that the hair will grow back thicker). Anybody know if that's true?

Let's think about this logically. Hair grows from under the skin at the root. How will what you do to the surface, like cutting or shaving the hair, affect what happens to it's growth? Nothing.

When the hair reaches the surface, yes you can feel it to the touch because it is very short! But it's probably not coarse like a mans beard so it's not going to feel like that. (Can't assume about all but this is how it is with many, including myself.)

And that's my signal to get out the tweezers. Easy to see and grab! Or shave.