Haircut advice/help

  1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone...

    I am looking for a picture to show my stylist of a "v-shaped" haircut in the back. I always end up telling a stylist that is what I want and end up either just getting a straight across cut with some face framing layers or like 3 different levels of layering in the back...which isn't at all what I want. :Push: :crybaby:

    They just for some reason don't understand what I mean. Is this called something else? Anyone have a picture? I have been looking and looking online every single time before I go in for a cut and have never been able to find one.

  2. Just draw it if you can't find a picture! :smile:
    I love the V at the back of my hair lol, and that's all I ususally ask for, well if I want that style lol
  3. Arrgh!! I have a friend with such haircut but I'm not talking to her at the moment. I would've taken a pic, sorry :crybaby:
  4. Inverted bob, kind of?? Higher in the back with short layers, tapering from back to longer in front??

    I think that is kind of how my hair is cut, and I am going to get it "freshened up" today - so I'll post pics when I get back ( if I like it of course ;)) to see if it is along those lines....
  5. Do you mean a "v" like this?? Or something different?? She didn't do a very drastic v, but this is what came to mind with your post?? :confused1:

    Attached Files: