HairCalf Muse- does the hair fall off?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey ladies,
    i want to buy a muse, and i am eyeing the haircalf anthracite muse..but i heard that the hair falls off if u carry it around the crook of your arm, and the spots which rub against ur body will begin to "bald" after a month..hahaa...is that true?

thanks girls!!!

2. I've never owned a haircalf bag, but supposedly it is true that they can "bald" over time. I've seen numerous PFers write about that problem. I'm reluctant to buy a haircalf bag for that reason.

3. yes, it's inevitable. they will start to go 'bald' ..... but personally, i like it :biggrin:

4. lol...does it look good bald? im just trying to imagine bc i dont want an obvious bald spot.if its a unique kinda look..then i think i can deal with it...thanks!

5. I think bald spots look tacky on bags, but that's just my opinion!

6. The bald spot is more commonly developed in an area where the bag gets a lot of friction. So if you hold it against your body, it's likely that the area where it rubs your hip will go bald.