Haircalf bag advice

meluvbag

Jul 17, 2011
Hi there, I got a haircalf bag from SF and need advice on best keeping the bag in good condition. I feel it is high maintenance. But I love the feel of it.

Any advice will be very welcome.

Thank you!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I have a very expnsive calf bag from Gucci, what with the croc and the box leather and the hair calf I am totally paranoid ha ha, so totally know what you mean. Usually though, I dont really fuss over things made of haircalf and all the pieces (including 2 jackets) have served me well.

Enemies are humidity, cold, extream temperature change, constant rubbing and moths and other insects :Push:

It it get wet in the rain just let it dry naturally and it will be fine. I even have a few pairs boots that are hair calf and they have been doing me proud for years.

meluvbag

Jul 17, 2011
Hey Hey Papertiger, once again you are giving me great advice :smile: thank you so much:hugs:
I am getting the impression that you have a awesome collection ;)
thank you again and have a nice day (if you are in the states as here it is nite time soon lol)

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Hey Hey Papertiger, once again you are giving me great advice :smile: thank you so much:hugs:
I am getting the impression that you have a awesome collection ;)
thank you again and have a nice day (if you are in the states as here it is nite time soon lol)
Such a nice thank you, you are welcome :kiss: