Hair Thickening Products?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, Ladies is there any reccomendations on a hair thickening cream my hair is kinda lifeless and i want it to look more fuller i know there is the full proof thickening cream i would like to try but i would like to hear other reccomendations thanks in advance:heart:

2. In my experience, nothing with the word "cream" in the name will make your hair fuller. Mousse and teasing are the only things that make my thin hair look a little more voluminous. Unfortunately I'm still searching for a really good moose so I have no recs.

3. Have you tried Lush's Big Shampoo? I heard it gives a lot of volume.

4. i really like the rene furterer products & the fekkai MORE line's shampoo & conditioner

5. try Mane N Tail, i've been using it and i like the results!

http://www.manentail.com/products/personal/home.asp

I realize this is also an animal shampoo, so dont be scared! I know i was at first but i researched it and i've only read good reviews. Plus it's cheap, 5 bucks at CVS or Walmart for a big bottle.

6. Jonathan Product has a great line of volumizing shampoos and mouses/gels that I find to be very effective. You should check them out.

7. I use a product called Thick by Rusk and I love it. It's a spray.

8. has anyone tried the full proof its new at sephora

9. ^yes, I've used it three times now without noticing any major differences. You have to be very careful with it too because I used too much the 2nd time I used it and my hair ended up greasy in spots and I had super-frizzy ends at the same time???? I'm going to keep using to give it a fair shot, but I don't have any big expectations.

10. I use Blow Thicken Up and mousse, personally.