Hair straightener of your choice?

Which straightener would you recommend?

• Sedu

• Solia

• CHI

• Other. (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I switch from Bumble and Bumble to Tigi.Both are excellent products!

Shampoo's
Bumble and bumble Gentle Shampoo
TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

Conditioner's
Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner
TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner

Heat Protector-This protector is not sticky and it moisturizes your hair.

Sedu Moisturizing Heat Protecting Boost

Hair Straightener-The sedu is the best out there you can change the heat settings and curl your hair with it.You can find how to curl your hair at folica and then search for Sedu.Also it doesn't die as sooner as the other hair straighteners do.

Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1")

Anti Frizz-
This serum is not sticky at all,it leaves my hair really shine and anti frizz and no tangles and easy to brush.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Weightless Anti Frizz Serum

Leave in Conditioner's-Two of my favorite leave in conditioner's.
TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Leave-in Conditioner
Bumble and bumble Leave In (Rinse Out) Conditioner

I have a cheapo Remington from Target. It's a wet to straight one with 30 heat settings. I use it at the 30 setting on dry hair with no product. It works better than whatever my stylist has. Plus I've had it for 2 years and it's never damaged my hair. My only complaint is that it doesn't work for curls...

GHD MK4 all the way. The Chi gave me instant split ends... HATE it. I also use Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine hair serum for heat protection (from Sephora). Smells soooo yummy and leaves hair so silky smooth.

I voted other, because I love my GHD iron. It's not as drying to my hair as my CHI. My second favorite with be the CHI. It does a good job at smoothing my hair, but it's a little harsh compared to the GHD.

I voted Chi 'cause that's what I had for the last 4yrs and what I bought just recently (a purple one!). Although after my mom got it for me, I found out about the GHD. That's definitely what my next one will be!!

I have a Remington Pro Slimline Ceramic that I got a few years back and is still working wonderfully. To combat frizz I am using Kerastase Oleo Relax before ironing, and Kerastase Vernis Nutri Sculpt afterwards.

I don't have any complain so far that makes me want to find other straightening iron.

i use the t3 wet-to-dry

you can use it when your hair is still damp, so it cuts down on blow dry time. It steams the moisture out of your hair, and makes my hair feel like silk when im done with it.