Hair Salon for guy's curly hair in Hong Kong?

1. HI...I will be in Hong Kong next week and I'm trying to find a place so that my boyfriend can go cut his hair. The problem with his hair is that it's short and curly, and not everyone can cut it well. Anyone have a good place / person in Hong Kong, preferrably Hong Kong Island, that they know of who can give a good guy curly hair cut? Thank you!

2. Hmm...in Hong Kong we have some VERY expensive places like Headquarters or Hair Culture that charge over $1000 for a haircut. We also have places that charge $50.

I'd recommend places like Toni & Guy where stylists are taught to cut hair other than Asian hair. Salon Esprit can be found in Causeway Bay and they have a decent reputation for cutting different textured hair too. Neither of these places are cheap tho ($400 or so, I think) but Salon Esprit gives student discounts!

HTH!! :flowers:

3. I was looking for something around $400 and under....good thing you mentioned Esprit Salon...I totally forgot about it. Also Toni & Guy, where is that at?

4. Also...do you know how much Toni and Guy charges for a haircut? Thanks! =)

5. May I recommend Jason,very popular and good hair stylist.Ph:25373737

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice