Hair Products Help

1. Hey guys, Do you know any good hair products that can make hair look healthy?

x0x0x Please Help

2. Hi and Welcome! :welcome:

It really depends on what your hair type/problem is. If you do a search (at the top right of this forum), you should find threads on haircare products. :yes:

I swear by Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo and Conditioner, for my long, wavy, highlighted hair. :heart:

3. What is your hair type?

4. hey thanks for the reply, my hair type is naturally curly but i always straighten it...its also gets oily easily.

5. I have lightly curly hair too. Not curly enough to wear curly, but yet, if I wear it straight, I have to use my flat iron. I was introduced to a product this week on the boards called Jonathan Product. My order should be in this week to see how it does on my hair. I really need a good trim first - so I'll get that done before I start the new products. I'll let ya know how it works out.

6. I like Bumble and Bumble products. They work pretty well on my fine hair. They recently came out with a new "therapy" line for intense treatment and conditioning. Mine was the "density" line, but they have other lines for damaged/color treated etc. Might be a good fit since you straighten your hair frequently.

7. I have some hair damage and my stylist recommended Phyto Vitamins, it makes my hair shiny and makes it grow really fast and I can definitely tell a difference in the dexterity of my hair. They have it at sephora.com.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice