Hair Mask

I really like One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask. My hair was also dull, dry and looked lifeless. The first time I used this stuff, I left it in for about 30 mins. and the results were amazing. Now that the weather is cold, I use it once a week and leave it in for about 7-10 mins. Amazing stuff! And inexpensive too!

Moroccan Oil products layer and eventually break my hair. I know others love it, but wanted to add my experience.
Are you using a leave in conditioner? A leave in is likely going to be most effective.

What shampoo/cond are you using now?

Moroccan Oil products layer and eventually break my hair. I know others love it, but wanted to add my experience.
Are you using a leave in conditioner? A leave in is likely going to be most effective.

What shampoo/cond are you using now?

I'm a bit wary of Moroccan Oil too. I use their oil when I straighten my hair and, while it makes my hair soft, I think it might add to the drying out of my hair.

I rotate between L'Oreal Everstrong Shampoo/Conditioner; Phytojoba; B&B Straight (which I hate - smells like old lady).

I like the Joico Kpak reconstructor or just pure argan oil. I usually sleep with these in and rinse in the morning. What type of hair do you have though, that makes a difference, because you don't want to put something too heavy in your hair especially if it's fine.

I used it once i left it in the hair for about 4 hours. However when I was trying to wash it off after several shampoos it still left a greasiness in my hair. It just took a long time to completely get rid of it. A couple of days after, someone noticed my hair was looking very shiny so I guess it worked :smile:. I want to do it again but I just don't want my hair to be taking ages to wash. What do you guys use? coconut oil from the health food store?

I agree. I use this stuff as an overnight mask once a week and my hair is very soft now :smile:

Coconut oil is great mask and cheap.