Hair Growth Products?

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Hi. I've always had long thick hair. Recently, I got it cut short (shorter but it can be considered short) and I hate it. I really, really, miss my long hair and I want it to grow back as quickly as possible. Does anyone know of any hair products that will make it grow longer faster? When i say "hair growth" products, I'm not really talking about balding or anything of that sort, I want a product that will make it grow faster in length because I want it a lot longer. Can anyone help? I'm really stuck in a hair rut, and I really, really, miss my long hair. There has to be some hair growing product out there, that'll make it longer, faster. Thanks. :crybaby:

Hi. I've always had long thick hair. Recently, I got it cut short (shorter but it can be considered short) and I hate it. I really, really, miss my long hair and I want it to grow back as quickly as possible. Does anyone know of any hair products that will make it grow longer faster? When i say "hair growth" products, I'm not really talking about balding or anything of that sort, I want a product that will make it grow faster in length because I want it a lot longer. Can anyone help? I'm really stuck in a hair rut, and I really, really, miss my long hair. There has to be some hair growing product out there, that'll make it longer, faster. Thanks. :crybaby:

I was in a nearly identical situation several years ago and from my experience there is really nothing out there that can make your hair grow faster. There is a certain rate of hair growth determined by your physiology and nothing can make your hair grow faster.

I agree w/ the others, not much you can do. I think eating healthy makes your hair stronger though and may encourage it to grow longer. I have heard of women on prenatal vitamins having great hair and nails, but I would not think you'd want to take those unless you were pregnant! Maybe look and see what is in the vitamins and add what you can (safely) to your diet?

I'm taking this currently. It's 50 bucks (beauty.com or sephora.com) and I heard great reviews from people on amazon. I'm taking it for the same reasons AND my hair is thin and I want to add some volume to it if I can. I only started taking it recently, at the end of the 2 months I *should* see a difference. HTH! :smile:

Attachments

• phyto.jpg
    phyto.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 66
Thanks. digby723, i was thinking of trying those same exact vitamins! it does suck though because I really like long hair for summer too. (Don't want to wait two months, but I'm sure there will be a gradual slow, hair growth.) And , cheburashka, how long did it take your hair to grow back?

Thanks. digby723, i was thinking of trying those same exact vitamins! it does suck though because I really like long hair for summer too. (Don't want to wait two months, but I'm sure there will be a gradual slow, hair growth.) And , cheburashka, how long did it take your hair to grow back?

2.5 years - I went from hair past the middle of my back to the bob above my chin. Thankfully, it's finally back to being normal and I will never cut it again. This has happened twice to me within the past 6 years and both time I hated having short hair. I will never cut the length again, I will only trim it or cut it to give it shape. I've learned my lesson the hard way.