Hair Extentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilostyle

O.G.
Jan 23, 2012
I have recently purchased hair extensions from Salley's and was wondering if anyone has had success in applying them? If there is a secret that you can share or a easy way to apply them. Mine are clip-in and 18inches. Any help is wanted and needed!

It helps to tease the roots of your hair before clipping the extensions into place. Mine also blend better if I curls all of my hair after clipping all my extensions into place. It will take a little trial and error to get used to clipping the extensions in and settling on a technique that suits you. I found YouTube to be very helpful. Best of luck!

definitely tease your roots where you plan on applying. also, i will twist the piece of hair and then clip the extension into the twist. it helps to hold it.

Yep, tease your roots, but also make sure you are not applying conditioner to your scalp when you wash your hair, as this can help the extensions to slip out.

My bestie uses clip ins a lot and she just separates her hair around where the top of her ears hit and just makes sure the clips are evenly spaced out. Hers always looks uh-mazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.