Hair Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

terri122

Oct 17, 2008
I have recentley decided to go back to some of my clip in extensions, exept i seem to be having a problem and wondering if any one could help, i cant seem to get them to blend in with my hair and look less like extensions if that makes sense, they arnt overly longer than my hair as i didnt want them to look to fake...

Any suggestions ??

Thanks

two words: Head Kandy! They are the best clip ins i have EVER owned!! You can even send them pictures your current hair and they will help you match! Mine are perfect and I didn't have to dye my hair or the extensions!

^I personally think clip ins don't look good straight, try curling them or doing a slight wave.
A lot of girls in my sorority wear them and when they wear them straight you can see their hair line and then the length of the extensions...just not good. However, when they curl them it looks much more blended.
I personally always curled my clip-ins when I wore them.

When i had longer extensions (18 inches) I would always curl them, and they would look bad straight. But now I have some the length of my actual hair and there is no need to curl them...they look AMAZING! and even less work for me :smile: I'm wear them to a job interview tomorrow!!

Curling them might help to blend.

Regardless clip in extensions will always look non-blended. Your natural hair would have to be cut to blend in with the clip-ins as they do with regular bonded extensions.

That's a problem with clip ins.I can't get mine sewn in because I have excema on the back of my head and it would make it itch like crazy..and I don't like curly or wavy hair so that's out.

I hope someone else has some helpful ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.