Hair Drama- I need some reassurance!!! SOS!

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
SF Bay Area
That's great to hear! I hate feeling like a cash-cow to someone... and then get horrible service or whatever... I noticed the same thing with this nail-salon I had been going to. Guess what, I don't go to them anymore.

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Yeah- I hate being a cash cow- going to another stylist was very enlightening for me. I have learned my lesson!!! And my hair looks better than ever so I am so thankful I took the chance!

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
I've noticed once someone goes to the same salon for awhile they sometimes tend to become a "cashcow". I used to go to one salon for nails, but a year was not getting good service. So, I switched to a new one. I've switched hair salons too many times to count. lol It seems they have no loyality to their steady customers.

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
jag...my colorist is in Birmingham, Michigan and she's fabulous. Last time I was there I spent $110 for highlights, wash, and cut. And I got exactly the effect I was going for. Anyway, the stylist's name is Diane and she's at the Cole Street Salon in B'ham.

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
OMG! Coco-nut! What a small world! I am from Birmingham!!! Anyway, I ended up at Todd's Room in B'ham with Jan!!! Will keep Diane's name too for the future just in case- thanks so much though!