Hair Do How To's

It looks great ilzabet, but still don't understand how you did that. Only wish I could.

ilzabet said:
i'm way bored...lucky you. :flowers:

i'm going to preface this post with i forgot how hard it is to take pictures of yourself. :yes:

here's a how to article on backcombing/teasing. How To Tease Hair!

start with hair down and dry....if you're doing this to actually leave the house, you'll probably want to straighten it first and add some product (texturizer or shine serum so it doesn't look as dry. i like biosilk and joico bouncy curls)
PICT0003.jpg

gather a section and tease the heck out of it (this was where i was having issues taking pictures of myself, hence the face.)
PICT0005.jpg

it will end up looking something like this
PICT0006.jpg

pull it back into a ponytail...high or low depends on the look you want and how long your hair is.
PICT0007-1.jpg

adjust the level of teasing, smoothness and placement until you're happy with the results.
PICT0014.jpg

9.jpg

good luck! hopefully gianna will come up with some better photos!

So that's what that comb is called! I always thought it was called a parting come. Is it suppose to look like rat's tail? I don't see the resemblance.

ilzabet said:
^^^not a dumb question at all. photo attached

esufik: argh! my work computer used to do that too....even with work related photos! filters are so annoying. i hope it goes well! i looooove the beautiful dog in your avatar btw!