Hair Cubes

1. I walked into a Used Vuitton/Hermes store in Japan today that only sells real items. (Some of the prices are a lot higher than they should be and some prices are lower than they should be)

I had never seen the hair cubes before ...and they are HUGE. They are not little at all.

My question is...I'm suffering from "not buying" remorse. I searched on the internet and realized the cheapest cubes they have at 7980 Y (about 65 dollars) are worth somewhat.

My question is are they the special VIP ones, because I think they are.

They were clear and they said "LOUIS VUITTON Paris", not the rhinestone LV.

2. I have those as well. I have 2 pairs, one in chocolate and one in amber. Those were the older version of LV hair cubes. I think they're nice and subtle. Good luck finding one!

3. I refuse to pull my hair back until I get some of those.

4. I love the haircubes. I always wear my hair back and so I can get a lot of use out of mine. I especially loved the strass crystal hair cubes. I have them in brown, amber and blue. I sold the red pair that came with the blue pair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice