Hair Coloring Newbie...want old color back!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    Alas, afew months ago I dyed my perfectly nice hair into a horrible orangy/brown color that's been sitting on my head for way too long.

Before this tragedy occured, I used to get get actual compliments on my hair..and I really miss my old color which was a medium brown which naturally lightened significantly because of sun exposure.

I'm seeing a hair sylist today who is going to color and cut it so I can look good for the new semester :smile:... but do you think it's possible to ask for a color that will exactly match my old hair??? The root's are kinda showing...err..soo she'll have a reference lol.

2. So how did it turn out? I was going to suggest that you take a photograph of your hair before your color mistake so he/she would see what you meant, but hopefully it worked out ok.