Hailey Club....Lets see them!!!

attachment.php

I've got an Ocelot Hailey on the way from JAX, but I haven't seen any Hailey IRL. From the pics I've seen here, it looks like it's able to stand on it's own - is that correct? That would be awesome, that's why I love my Zoe and Carly. I love my Hippie and Ali - but it does bug me that they can't stand on their own and things don't fit as well inside them because of it.

So can you gals confirm that she is able to stand on her own?

That Jade looks TDF!!!!! I've seen a few pics of it and the color looks different every time - is it more blue or more green??

she'll stand.... to a point.... the top pointy parts do/will flop down...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01068 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01068 (Medium).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,402
  • DSC01069 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01069 (Medium).JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,376
Last edited:
Stormi - that color is GORGEOUS - so rich and beautiful, I hope my Ocelot is as nice, although it's not comparing apples to apples since the Ocelot isn't leather. And the Tiger looks so freaking awesome on there - very nicely done!!

Thanks for replyng about the stand up thing - it looks acceptable - as long as it doesn't flop into a puddle when you set her down I'm happy. :smile:

I've got an Ocelot Hailey on the way from JAX, but I haven't seen any Hailey IRL. From the pics I've seen here, it looks like it's able to stand on it's own - is that correct? That would be awesome, that's why I love my Zoe and Carly. I love my Hippie and Ali - but it does bug me that they can't stand on their own and things don't fit as well inside them because of it.

So can you gals confirm that she is able to stand on her own?

That Jade looks TDF!!!!! I've seen a few pics of it and the color looks different every time - is it more blue or more green??

Mine stands up pretty well on her own.
I have the Jade and it looks different color in different lighting. Sometimes it looks blueish green, and others it looks brighter green. I Love it and have gotten many compliments.

Yikes! My jade Hailey stands up as well...I didn't realize that the leather versions crumbled in on themselves into a ball...I wouldn't like that...I like more structure. Glad I got the patent now for sure!! ;)

Do we know what colors Hailey will be in come December?
I have a Jade one as of last weekend (exchanged Maggie for her) and am really loving the style (the shoulder bag/cross body option is really up my alley!). I'd love to get another Hailey, but the slouchiness of the normal leather ones concerns me. I like structured bags, so I'm feeling the patent (would looooove to get the cream color if it ever stops selling out!!). There'll be a raspberry patent one, but I already have patent berry Zoe.

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY PUH-LEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU LOVE IT AND I NEED TO SEE YOUR PICTURES. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! :yahoo:
Mine is enroute from JAX, I'm dying to see what someone else thoought of theirs!! I hope you love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please let me know if it stands on its own or flops into a puddle - I hope not!!

I just got my ocelot hailey and will post pics tomorrow when DH isn't around...:smile:

My walnut Hailey slouches like Stormi's - the pointy parts fold down, but she stands on her own. I may get a purse organizer to try in her, but honestly I love the slouch, it's not too much and definitely not a puddle.