Hailey Club....Lets see them!!!

Here is my Hailey in Jade!!!

tpf029.jpg

tpf033.jpg

A lot of people have asked about what colors this bag goes with. I think she looks great with jeans and any color that is not to bright. Like reds and pinks I think she would look bad with. I have worn her with browns, tans, blues, and black and she looks great. The coloring and the bag has a lot of blue in it, it is not just a solid green. I hope this helps!!! Ask away if anyone has anymore questions. :smile:

Last edited:
Im still crying over patent Hailey i couldnt get. Im hoping i love my patent Audrey when she gets here. Not literally crying,but i missed the Hailey boat twice now on that color. DANG. I was thinking about Jade Hailey too. I could go back and get her since SA said i could use my prvt offer again. HMMMM>>>

I really think the jade is a great color. It goes with a lot! Looks great with jeans.

Thanks, Stormi! I had read that thread, but there wasn't much discussion about coordinating that color with clothes so I thought I'd ask here too, in case someone with the jade was reading and had any input. I tried the bag on and liked it a lot, especially for the price! But just not sure if I love it. I'm gonna think on it a couple days. I'd still like to hear any thoughts or comments about matching it with clothes. Seems like all my clothes (and shoes and purses) are brown or other warm colors, which I'm getting quite bored of. I'm trying to incorporate more black, purple, teal, gray, etc. into my wardrobe.

Smoore - I didn't see your post before I posted. Thanks for the input about matching with clothes. The bag in your pics is GORGEOUS. I'm also glad you said it's more blueish than solid green. The one I tried on at my boutique yesterday seemed more emerald green to me, where yours looks more like a dark aqua. I'm wondering if it was the lighting in the boutique. I'm tempted to go back and take another look...because if your pics reflect the true color, I really want the jade.

Smoore - I didn't see your post before I posted. Thanks for the input about matching with clothes. The bag in your pics is GORGEOUS. I'm also glad you said it's more blueish than solid green. The one I tried on at my boutique yesterday seemed more emerald green to me, where yours looks more like a dark aqua. I'm wondering if it was the lighting in the boutique. I'm tempted to go back and take another look...because if your pics reflect the true color, I really want the jade.

The pics I took were in natural lighting with no flash. It def. Looks different colors in different lighting. Ask them if u can take it outside or to a window. Let us know what u decide!

I don't know what it is about the boutique lighting, but all the bags I've gotten look very different once I get them outside or at home.

I wonder how long the jade will be available? I could get it right now, but there are a few other things I could probably use instead of another bag, like a new coat and boots since I got the Julianne and Lexi yesterday. Do you guys think it will still be available by Dec. PCE? I think it starts Dec. 5.

I wonder how long the jade will be available? I could get it right now, but there are a few other things I could probably use instead of another bag, like a new coat and boots since I got the Julianne and Lexi yesterday. Do you guys think it will still be available by Dec. PCE? I think it starts Dec. 5.
When I got mine the said there was only 17 left at JAX. So I guess it has been pretty popular. U can always call your boutique and ask how many they have.

Oh wow! I'll be near the mall tomorrow, maybe I'll stop in and get it. I guess I could always return. :thinking: I love this forum, my collection has increased exponentially since I became a member. :lol: I think I will though, because I found a coat on sale for $45 that I'm going to pick up today, and I can ask for boots for Christmas, nobody buys me bags anymore because they think I have too many!

The Jade color goes great with Purple... I went to Nordstroms yesteray and got a dark purple coat in the teens section (they usually have really nice ones), and then to coach to try out to Jade Bag... OMG, it looks so good!!! but yes, she seeems to change colors in different lights. At the boutique she looked more aqua, at home she looks more greenish today. But she coordinates great with purple, burgundy, brown, jeans, white and blacks of course and a bunch of other colors inbetween. I'm very surprised myeslf!

How does the size of Hailey compare to some of the other popular bags? Can I fit as much in Hailey as in Parker? I have a chameleon (large) of my stuff that fits into my large Zoes, large Parker hippie, and my legacy shoulder bag.

I'd say my Hailey holds as much as my little Sabrina...dunno if that helps any. I transferred everything from my small Sabrina into the Hailey and there was some room to spare so that she wasn't stuffed.

How does the size of Hailey compare to some of the other popular bags? Can I fit as much in Hailey as in Parker? I have a chameleon (large) of my stuff that fits into my large Zoes, large Parker hippie, and my legacy shoulder bag.

My Hailey fits everything that I put in my medium Zoe or medium Carly, I don't pack my bags but there's still room to spare in the Hailey. I'm not sure it would fit quite as much as the large Hippie.

Peggle had posted pics of her Hailey with her stuff inside, but I went to look for them and they're gone. Maybe someone else can locate them, or she will come by and give some input about what it holds.

I'd say my Hailey holds as much as my little Sabrina...dunno if that helps any. I transferred everything from my small Sabrina into the Hailey and there was some room to spare so that she wasn't stuffed.

I think the Hailey holds a little MORE than my small Sabrina does. In my Sabrina, I couldn't put a wristlet and my large wallet and my regular junk in it without it being uncomfortable to look through.

I can put all of that in the Hailey (it does get heavy though with all my stuff in it).