Haiku to my key pouch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pretty berry pouch
    So small yet so grand and cute
    You make me happy

I know...I'm lame. But I seriously love this little pouch so much!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Not lame at all! I really want something in the cherrytart color, I've been contemplating the key pouch. I think it would make me happy everytime I would pull it out, too!

3. haha! you're cute. i would add more comments, but your haiku says it all. i will say congrats though!

4. I've had it for a while and it's been in my bag but have really started using it lately. The leather has really softened up too!

5. Sweet haiku. :smile: I love the color of yours.

I put my Metro card and work ID in mine so I'd be sure to use it a lot. I can just swipe them through pouch, but this way I easily remember to carry the cards every day.

6. Cute

7. You are adorable. LOL

8. So creative!! Btw, your keypouch is so cute!!!

9. I love it everything about it. !!

10. Love the color! Nice Haiku.

11. LOL, MJ poetry, I :heart: it!

12. It's darling! Is the official color Berry? I love it!

I actually have a key pouch coming to me this week. I may have to write a Haiku to it too! :lol:

13. It's so cute - love that color too.

14. So cute!! A key pouch is totally deserves a haiku.

15. I think so...I will post in that thread to find out though! :yes: I can't wait to see your key pouch!!!!:love: