Haifa Wehbe's Hermes Diamond Crocodile Birkin !

Hey , u all !

The Famous Arab Diva , Haifa Wehbe , is now the lucky owner of one of the worldz most expensive bags , if not the most , The Hermes Diamond Crocodile Birkin , i saw lately that Victoria Beckham owns the same bag too , but the difference is in the color , size & price tag :P , i'll leave u guys with the pix :

haifahermesim6.jpg

hermes-diamond-crocodile-birkin.jpg

i really need some more infoz on this bag , other than its just EXPENSIVE !!

thanX !

A woman after my own heart. I'll take two please! Is this the 85K bag that was in Vogue a while back? Or am I off on the price?

Any more pictures of her? A diamond Birkin and a Chinchilla coat- I like her already.

One of our tpfer, Vernilover own a couple (or more) of these bags. Go and check out her threads. If I'm not mistaken the price range is betweem USD 180,000 - 200,000

Thanx all 4 replyin !

A woman after my own heart. I'll take two please! Is this the 85K bag that was in Vogue a while back? Or am I off on the price?

Any more pictures of her? A diamond Birkin and a Chinchilla coat- I like her already.

I saw that there r some celeb style topix in here , & i waz thinkin of doin the same kinda topic 4 Haifa ,, soon i guess !
thanX !