HAHAH The Macy's Thanksgiving day parade.....

haha Im going between that and football! The "singing" gets me every year, its so funny! I love the years that its like 35 degrees out and they are "singing" perfectly! hahahha

haha Im going between that and football! The "singing" gets me every year, its so funny! I love the years that its like 35 degrees out and they are "singing" perfectly! hahahha

Did anyone see Kelly Clarkson perform during the halftime show of the Dallas Cowboys game yesterday? It was raining and very cold and she looked miserable. She didn't sound so great either. Bless her heart... But at least she wasn't lip-synching.

Did anyone see Kelly Clarkson perform during the halftime show of the Dallas Cowboys game yesterday? It was raining and very cold and she looked miserable. She didn't sound so great either. Bless her heart... But at least she wasn't lip-synching.

No, I didnt see it! But, I guess thats why they DO lip sync, so they dont sounds like crap lol! The cold really does make their voices sound different, not all the time do they sound BAD, but they always sound different lol. But like you said-at least she braved the weather and actually sung!